Tuesday 22 November 2011

Welcome!

Hello hello hello!!!

This is my very first post as I am brand spanking new to this whole blogging thing...

I've been debating whether or not I have any time to devote to blogging at all, so I've come to a compromise with myself - which is to blog only stuff I feel absolutely certain everybody else NEEDS to know about!  And of course if I have a few spare moments to add some random thoughts, news, information or even very exciting personal stuff!

Well, I hope to get some followers going on this thing soon and also hope to add some really cool stuff coming up especially my most anticipated event of the year - my six year old's birthday this Sunday... which will have some fabulous handmade contributions of my own and from the likes of famous handmakers in FB land :)

I know it's a very boring first post, but I promise I'll try to improve :)



No comments:

Post a Comment